An Essex based practice is expanding and looking for is expanding an extra part time vet to join our friendly team. This busy practice has a varied caseload and the role is initially for 2 days/week although there may be the possibility for a little more if desired.
There is no weekend or out of hours work with this role!
The ideal candidate must be
· An enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who is passionate about delivering high standards of care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
· A friendly person who wants to be part of a team and help others flourish in their roles
· Someone with good organisational skills and the ability to manage your workload, communicating effectively with your team to enable smooth running of the day
· Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience
· Someone who holds an appropriate qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
What we offer:
· A generous salary (full time equivalent salary band of £33000 - £50000)
· 6.6 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy and sell leave if desired
· £1750 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications and one week’s allowance for attending CPD events (pro rata)
· RCVS fees one other professional membership covered
· Health shield cash plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· Paid sick leave and an expanding range of flexible benefits
The role is for 2 days per week. There is some degree of flexibility over which days these are and there may be the possibility of a third day if desired. There is no weekend or out of hours work with this role.