An Out of Hours Veterinary Nurse is required to join a friendly and progressive RCVS Hospital on the doorstep of both the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors national parks. The hospital is well equipped and well staffed with an experienced and supportive team.
The working pattern is 5 nights on (8pm – 8.30am), Monday to Friday followed by 9 days off . There is 2 weeks (10 days) annual leave and only 5 weekends per annum required.
Salary commensurate with experience
▪ VDS, RCVS and BVNA professional membership paid
▪ CPD allowance - £350 budget per annum for nurses with further training/certifications encouraged
▪ Private healthcare insurance
▪ Medicash medical cash plan
▪ Perkbox rewards, recognition and discounts
▪ Pension Scheme
▪ Annual bonus scheme subject to eligibility
▪ Social/Team events throughout the year
▪ Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
▪ 1 paid volunteering day per year ▪ Cycle to Work scheme
▪ Staff pet discount scheme