An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join a thriving and friendly Lincolnshire team as they progress the practice to a 24 hour practice. Various shift patterns can be accommodated including 7 on 7 off and 7 on 21 off.
- Salary and holiday dependent on experience and shift pattern.
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum for FTE.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- Certificate opportunities paid for.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
As qualified MRCVS, the ideal candidate will already have good experience gained in small animal emergency practice, competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge with a support team to assist.