A Lead Veterinary Surgeon is required to join a professional, personable team at a South West Leicestershire practice.
As well as the day to day duties within practice caring for patients and clients, the role requires leading and managing the team and a development of the practice client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
As qualified MRCVS, with at least 2-5 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience the successful candidate should be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.
Branch Partnership opportunities within this practice are also available.
Up to £66,469 per annum full time salary package depending on experience, to include:
• Basic salary up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance per annum
• Accommodation allowance £6,600 per annum
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave per annum
• VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
4 day working week plus 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 full weekends.
Support for Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa.