An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead a friendly Shropshire team.
The ideal candidate will have sound clinical skills, enjoy being in a small team and have the ambition to help develop the practice further.
Confidence in working sole charge but there is support from a nearby 24h hospital in Shrewsbury.
The rota is 4 weekdays 9am-7pm and one in three Saturdays 9-5pm.
- Excellent package available including:
- Package up to £65,000 dependent on experience
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to benefits package
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
Relocation allowances offered should the candidate move more than 40 miles from their current home address.