An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join this well established practice in Stoke on Trent. This is a great opportunity to develop and progress this practice alongside a very experience Head RVN and a PCA.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You will be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.
Sharing the values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues and clients.
In this role you will have case continuity enabling you to bond with both clients and patients.
You will be working with an experienced team that includes a Head Nurse and an SVN. You will also be working closely with the nearby sister branches.
This role is part time with 1:6 Saturday's, weekday hours/days are negotiable.
The consults are 15 minute appointments but can be lengthened for in depth cases when necessary.
- CPD and certificates are encouraged to help develop skills.
- Generous salary and benefits package which includes:
- Accommodation allowance
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, VDA and BVA fees paid
- CPD plus CPD leave
- Other staff benefits are also included such as paternity days, annual leave days for good attendance, paid sabbatical after five years service of 5 weeks and retail discounts.