A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, passionate Lead Veterinary Surgeon to lead a friendly team at a practice near Spalding.
An excellent opportunity for someone who would like to really make this practice their own.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. A client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
- package up to £60,000 dependent on experience
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression