An exciting opportunity for a lead veterinary surgeon to join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team in a village practice near Scunthorpe.
- Negotiable salary package from £40,000 to £65,000 depending on experience, which includes a CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for by us.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Employee discounts & rewards via Happi Benefits.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
The ideal candidate will need to be a RCVS registered veterinary surgeon with at least three years small animal experience. This is a full-time position, working 4 days per week plus 1 in 6 full weekends.
Support for Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.