A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Medical Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly team at a 24 Hour Hospital and its supporting practices in Liverpool.
This position is to provide high quality care for the inpatients whilst maintaining the relationship with referring veterinary surgeons. There is a fantastic team to support 24 hours including 1 soft tissue surgeon, 2 orthopaedic surgeons an imaging vet and a dedicated night team. This vacancy would suit somebody who has just finished or is working towards a medicine certificate.
This is a full time role working 39 hours per week
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary £55,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience,
• Accommodation allowance of £6,600
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave
• VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays