This busy, modern and well equipped Aintree Veterinary Practice are looking for an experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic Head Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and supportive team. The role is to support the JV Partner in continuing to deliver excellent pet health care and customer service, as well as growing the business.
Located on the outskirts of Liverpool, the motorway links are excellent.
The bright and purpose built practice is fully air-conditioned and was opened in March 2011, Nine years on they are well established and have a large client base, which means they can offer a varied and interesting workload for small animals.
The practice is fully equipped and includes Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, ECG , Multiparameter, In-house Lab and Thermocautery.
You will have clinical freedom to work on your own cases from start to finish, as well as supporting with the management of the clinical team which will include 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Nurses, 1 Student Nurse and Veterinary Care Assistants. You will also have the support of the Practice Manager and the Reception Team.
Being experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic is a must.
The role is full time and includes the following excellent benefits:
- A competitive salary, which will be reflective of the level of experience you bring to the team
- Professional membership fees paid
- CPD allowance for professional development, support is also available for funding a certificate
- 40 hours a week, 1:3 weekends and no OOH’s
- 5.6 Weeks annual leave, rising to 6.6 weeks after two years
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
- Potential relocation package for the right candidate
There is also a real possibility of a future Partnership opportunity if this is something you would be interested in.