We are working with these Notting Hill and West Kensington sister clinics based in the heart of London looking to recruit a Head Nurse.
Across the two clinics they have 2.5 Vets, 4 RVNs, SVN, 2 PCA and Administrator. Notting Hill is the main branch where the equipment is focused as they look to grow the branch into a 2 vet practice.
Both practices are RCVS accredited general practices with operating theatres and dental suites. Notting Hill also has dental x-rays digital, x-rays, ultrasound, electrocautery, multiparameter, ECG - it is also a Nurse training practice.
They have good working hours, open 09:00 to 18:30 and half days on Saturdays - shifts are designed so that they have a full team majority of the day to increase nurse clinics.
This role has duties within the Notting Hill and West Kensington branches, leading as team of five nurses and support staff. Notting Hill is a nurse training practice therefore someone with clinical coaching would be ideal.
The teams provide a high standard care and they are seeking a RVN who wants to grow their nurse clinics. Good client customer service skills essential and experience in physiotherapy would be a bonus!
- Salary of 29,573 - £34,615 per annum (includes £2000 London weighing allowance)
- £300 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 hours per week, covering 1:6 full weekends with time back in lieu
- Fair share of bank holiday and on-call duties
- On call rota is to support a dedicated night team at the Kensington 24-Hour practice. This is approx. 3-weeks of the year if required