Head Veterinary Nurse needed to join fantastic team. This fantastic team made up of 2.5 Vets 2 RVNs (including you!) and a Client Care Assistant.
The practice has a spacious reception area, large consultation rooms and a fully-equipped surgical suite, there is also separate waiting area for cats and dogs.
They also have a range of equipment including doppler, ECG machine, dental x-ray, ultrasound and a state-of-the-art x-ray machine. They feed into a Kensington 24-hr Hospital for all out of hour care.
The practice is based in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The clinic is situated a 5-minute walk from the tube station, there are also several nearby bus routes.
This role involves all aspects of nursing as well as the day-to-day running of the practice, sharing best practice with your team and helping to support the Student Nurses and Veterinary Care Assistants in branch.
The team is made up of compassionate, self-confessed animal lovers, all of whom are dedicated to providing exceptional care!
- Salary of £27,573 - £32,615 per annum, depending on experience.
- £300 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hours are 40 hours per week with 1 in 6 weekend shifts, to be worked at nearby Hendon 24 Hour hospital
- Fair share of bank holiday and minimal on-call duties (approx. 3 weeks of the year)
- Additional benefits include 100% attendance scheme and ‘Paternity’ leave, Access to the Employee Assistance Programme, Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme.