Group Head Nurse – Job Share
Fantastic opportunity for a role in leadership to help grow and develop an amazing Stockport based group.
A passionate enthusiastic team player with management experience is required to join the senior management team in this thriving group.
The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, dedicated, and caring Registered Veterinary Nurse, who will share the Group Head Nurse role with our existing leader. They will work together with a collaborative approach to help, develop, and support our large nursing team.
This role is ideally full-time (at least 4 working days per week) but flexible working options will be considered.
A typical candidate should have:
- RVN status
- Proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of having managed a team
- Passion for supporting others and engaging in constructive communication
- Ability to mentor, coach, and develop others, particularly other team leaders
- Confidence in decision making with the ability to consider the business as a whole
Holiday entitlement is 22 days per annum, plus Bank/Public Holidays, pro rata.
Your package would also include the following benefits:
- Health Shield – you will be enrolled onto the scheme within your first two months of employment
- Salary Sacrifice auto-enrolment pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opt-in private health care
- Generous pet discount for our practice teams
- CPD – encouraged and funded
- RCVS Registration fees paid
- More than 4 weeks holiday entitlement
- Enhanced parental leave
- Buy and Sell holiday
- VDS is also paid for clinical team
- Life Insurance at 1x annual salary
- 1 day paid volunteering leave, pro rata for part-time colleagues.