This village based surgery has only just opened and is a stunning practice in the beautiful Sussex countryside. It has all the facilities you would expect of a modern practice including digital radiography, ultrasonography, an Idexx in-house integrated laboratory and dedicated surgical facilities for both their use and that of the visiting orthopaedic surgeon.
They are in need of a dynamic, experienced vet to come on board as the clinical lead. Working alongside their current part-time vet and also alongside the visiting orthopaedic surgeon it is initially a sole-charge position. There is always plenty of support from the fifteen surgeons and fifty staff across the group. They really do all act as a team, something they are very proud of.
- £40K - £65K salary commensurate with experience and hours.
- Full-time = 4 day week & every third Saturday although part-time hours also considered.
- No on call, no working Sundays, no working bank holidays.
- Up to six weeks leave in addition to the above.
- CPD encouraged with a generous budget.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- Staff animals treated at cost.