We have exciting opportunities to join a rapidly expanding team in South Wales which include:
· Hospital RVNs
· First Opinion branch RVNs
The role can be flexible- including both hospital and branch work, or a mix of weekday and weekends. We truly can work with you to find your ideal combination of clinical work and rota pattern.
Our client is lucky to be situated in an extremely diverse area. South Wales and in particular, Cardiff and its surroundings, really are something very special. Within easy commuting distance of all of the practices, you can be living in the vibrant city centre of Cardiff, surround yourself with nature and tranquillity in the coastal towns of the Vale of Glamorgan, or the mountains of the Valleys and Brecon Beacons National Park. The area really does have something for everyone. Sports facilities are extensive and broad-ranging: from the International Sports Village in Cardiff to UK-renowned mountain bike trails in Merthyr Tydfil and Cwmbran, beautiful walks on the Welsh Coastal Path or mountain and waterfall walks in the Brecon Beacons National Park, there really is something for everyone.
Our client aims to tailor people's working patterns to suit their needs and allow them to strike a healthy balance between work and home life. Whether it’s working weekdays with no weekend or OOH commitments, through to purely ECC work or even a mixture of the two: we can find a combination to suit most people!
The branch practices are fully equipped with all the modern kit you would expect! They are fully self-sufficient practices that have the back up and support of the hospital site when needed. Standard branch facilities include digital x-ray and dental x-ray, blood analysers, ultrasound and access to shared radiosurgery units.
The hospital site boasts a CT scanner, advanced ultrasonography equipment, endosurgery facilities, extensive blood analysis equipment, dedicated orthopaedic, soft tissue and exotic theatres, as well as a dedicated dental suite.
They also proudly host pet blood bank sessions to provide much needed support to the veterinary community which has so far received outstanding feedback.
The culture is one that values not only patients and clients but their team as well. They truly believe that by looking after their teams, the highest levels of patient and client care will naturally follow. They strive to provide an environment that encourages people to achieve their full potential, embark on further study, if desired, and progress in their chosen career pathways. They have numerous projects aimed at supporting team wellbeing and have the team actively involved in how the practice can progress.
They are looking for people who:
· Are happy to work within a team
· Act with integrity and show respect to their colleagues, clients and patients
· Use and share best practices
· Can think ahead and embrace change
· Take ownership of their work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
· Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally.
· 25K starting salary- nursing pay scale project in progress
· Up to 6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
· Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay
· 3 days CPD, with a budget of £600
· VDS and RCVS fees paid
· One other professional subscription paid- e.g. BVNA
· Workplace Pension
· Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
· Wellbeing support
· Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme