Our client is looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to cover Maternity Leave, you will be able to deliver gold standard care to their loyal clients and their pets within the Bristol practice.
They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. The facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and they have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, they support certificates, managerial and leadership development. The Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- 10+ years qualified (desirable)
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Along with free lunch every Friday, you will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
Our client offers a great work/life balance and a chance to work within our professional & up to date clinic alongside our friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists.
Veterinary Surgeons, are rostered into a 4 day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period.