A vibrant modern veterinary practice is looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to take on the rewarding challenge of leading and directing their practice, in conjunction with a very experienced Practice Manager and Nurse Team Leader. They are longstanding practice located over 3 sites across North Manchester, with a very well-developed Emergency centre.
About the successful candidate:
· Significant small animal veterinary experience (Well-developed experience)
· Experience managing a team, or the aptitude to learn and develop this skill (further training and development within this area will be provided)
· Passion for supporting others and engaging in constructive communication
· Desire to serve current client base and grow services.
Benefits of working with us:
· Salary dependent on experience: up to £70,000
· 5 weeks holiday
· CPD, including certificates funded
· RCVS registration and fees paid
· HealthShield cash plan
· Company Pension
· Cycle-to-Work Scheme