We are working on this really exciting opportunity for a part time Assistant Veterinary Surgeon at this very busy, modern practice based in Central Preston. They are a network of 4 clinics that support one another with a full suite of management that care for colleagues and clients in a way quite unlike any other Practice. They have full access to Ultrasonography, Multi-Parameter Monitoring, Dental X-Ray, Digital X-Ray.
The Veterinary Partner would consider training the right candidate in orthopaedic/soft tissue surgical skills, if so desired, to allow a sharing of the surgical caseload across the 4 surgeries.
They are looking for a professional, enthusiastic applicant and ideally someone with a level of proficiency surgically but happy to support the right candidate. This a part time role, 22 hours per week, but they are willing to consider more. Weekends are worked on a 1 in 2 rota basis and there is no OOH.
Salary and Benefits:
• Completive salary up to £60k pro rata DOE
• Relocation package of up to £5,000
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Generous CPD
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Childcare vouchers
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards